On today's show:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Kansas, talks about the massive spending votes coming up this week in the House of Representatives.
- Mike Berry, Deputy General Counsel and Director of Military Affairs for First Liberty Institute, discusses leaked documents showing the Coast Guard plans to grill service members about their religious beliefs over religious vaccine exemptions.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, shares how imposing a vaccine mandate on the military will harm recruiting and retention.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, talks about the recent March for Martyrs in Washington D.C.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses the graphic material a Fairfax High School mother found in school textbooks and what happened when she read them during a Fairfax County School Board meeting.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandates Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Monday, September 27, 2021
Arielle Del Turco
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Friday, September 24, 2021
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Monday, September 20, 2021
Saturday, September 18, 2021
Friday, September 17, 2021
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Monday, September 13, 2021
Saturday, September 11, 2021
Friday, September 10, 2021
Thursday, September 9, 2021
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Monday, September 6, 2021
Saturday, September 4, 2021
Friday, September 3, 2021
Thursday, September 2, 2021
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Monday, August 30, 2021
Saturday, August 28, 2021
Friday, August 27, 2021
Thursday, August 26, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
House Dems United in Death
People say it's hard to find consensus in Washington, but Democrats have found plenty on one issue: abortion. At least in the House, the idea of middle ground has vanished. When it comes to the taking of innocent life, the battlelines are clear: Republicans are 100-percent opposed, and all but one Democrat is in favor.
Tony In The Media
Tony Perkins reacts to the DOJ's attempts to block the TX heartbeat law
Tony Perkins discusses the Justice Department's attempt to restore access to abortions in Texas.
FRC In The News
Tony Perkins Reacts to Facebook Reducing Political Content on its Platform
Tony Perkins discusses how Facebook's attempt to restrict viewpoints has generated distrust for the platform and applauds Texas' new law restricting abortions.
FRC In The News