On today’s program:
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, provides an update from Capitol Hill following Congress’s passage of a 45-day continuing resolution to extend government funding through November 17.
- Dr. Quentin Van Meter, former American College of Pediatricians President, comments on the American College of Pediatricians’ new initiative to expose the dangers of transgender procedures on children.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, encourages conservatives to hold their fire on criticism of Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy.
- Gina Gleason, Real Impact Executive Director, shares good news from the California Republican Convention, where the state GOP rejected efforts to change the party platform on natural marriage and pro-life protections.
- Jim Roguski, member of the Law & Activism Committee at the World Council for Health, calls on world leaders to reject the amendments to the World Health Organization’s International Health Regulations.
- Learn more about the Community Impact Training in Baton Rouge on Tuesday, October 3.
- Read FRC’s new publication The Trans Youth Phenomenon: Critiques & Hard Questions.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.
Monday, October 2, 2023
Quentin Van Meter
Saturday, September 30, 2023
Friday, September 29, 2023
Thursday, September 28, 2023
Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Monday, September 25, 2023
Saturday, September 23, 2023
Friday, September 22, 2023
Thursday, September 21, 2023
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Monday, September 18, 2023
Saturday, September 16, 2023
Friday, September 15, 2023
Thursday, September 14, 2023
Jennifer Roback Morse
Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Arielle Del Turco
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Monday, September 11, 2023
Saturday, September 9, 2023
Friday, September 8, 2023
Thursday, September 7, 2023
Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Monday, September 4, 2023
Saturday, September 2, 2023
Friday, September 1, 2023
Thursday, August 31, 2023
Stand On The Word Devotional
PERKINS: Conservatives, Hold Your Fire
A conservative-led stop-gap spending measure, which would have reduced discretionary government spending by 8% and partially addressed the crisis on our southern border, failed by a vote of 198-232 on Friday, with 21 Republicans voting against it. Faced with an unpopular government shutdown, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) fell back to a longer, 45-day status quo funding measure.
Tony In The Media
Tony Perkins on Debates: GOP, Budget, and the Unborn
Tony Perkins joins CBN's Faith Nation to discuss the second Republican primary debate and the path forward for candidates. He also remarks on the on-going budget battle in Congress, and what the budget battle means for protecting the unborn.
FRC In The News
Tony Perkins Talks Southern Border and the Pray Vote Stand Summit
Tony Perkins discusses the Republicans' approach to immigration and highlights upcoming speakers at the Pray Vote Stand Summit.
FRC In The News