On today's show:
- Michael Ginsberg, Congressional correspondent at the Daily Caller, shares the latest on the reconciliation bill negotiations taking place in the U.S. Senate.
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th district of Texas, talks about business groups asking the Biden administration to delay the upcoming COVID vaccine mandates for private companies until after the holiday season.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, gives an update on what’s happening in Loudoun County after a student was found guilty of sexual assault in a school bathroom, students walked out of class in protest to demand safety in school bathrooms, and parents are being forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they can view the district’s new curriculum inspired by critical race theory.
- Jim Inhofe, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, discusses his letter to the Pentagon urging a suspension of the vaccine mandate on servicemembers and the current state of the U.S. military.
- Sam Brownback, former Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom, reacts to the military coup in Sudan and the implications on religious freedom.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China and The Great U.S.-China Tech War, discusses the Biden administration’s policy toward Taiwan and President Biden’s plan to attend the G20 Summit in Rome.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Read more about why Taiwan matters.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Monday, October 25, 2021
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Friday, October 22, 2021
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Monday, October 18, 2021
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Friday, October 15, 2021
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Monday, October 11, 2021
Saturday, October 9, 2021
Friday, October 8, 2021
Thursday, October 7, 2021
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Monday, October 4, 2021
Saturday, October 2, 2021
Friday, October 1, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Monday, September 27, 2021
Arielle Del Turco
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Friday, September 24, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
The Doctor Is In... on Educating America's Children
Dr. Ben Carson is one of the most distinguished surgeons in American history. He's also a man raised in a single-parent home where his mother required him to write two book reports every week. Carson went on to earn his medical degree and become our country's leading pediatric neurosurgeon. He understands that with God's help, initiative and education can enable almost anyone to thrive. As he said on Monday's "Washington Watch," "I always say it really doesn't matter where a person comes from. A lot of it has to do with the way that they are educated.\
Tony In The Media
Tony Perkins on the recent allegations of sexual assault in Loudoun County Public Schools
Tony Perkins explains how radical politics drove the sexual abuse cover-up in Loudoun County.
FRC In The News
Tony Perkins reacts to the DOJ's attempts to block the TX heartbeat law
Tony Perkins discusses the Justice Department's attempt to restore access to abortions in Texas.
FRC In The News