On today's show:
- Ted Poe, former U.S. Congressman from Texas, discusses Iran’s newly elected president, Ebrahim Raisi, who has previously been sanctioned by the U.S. for human rights abuses, and the implications of President Biden reentering a deal with Iran.
- Herbie Newell, President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services, shares how his Christian adoption agency is reacting to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling that upheld the First Amendment right of Catholic Social Services.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy & Government Affairs, explains the new precedent set when the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Catholic Social Services.
- Ken Starr, distinguished attorney, former U.S. Solicitor General, and former president and chancellor of Baylor University, discusses the state of religious freedom in America.
- Read FRC's publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Monday, June 21, 2021
Saturday, June 19, 2021
Friday, June 18, 2021
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Monday, June 14, 2021
Saturday, June 12, 2021
Friday, June 11, 2021
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Monday, June 7, 2021
Saturday, June 5, 2021
Friday, June 4, 2021
Arielle Del Turco
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Monday, May 31, 2021
Saturday, May 29, 2021
Friday, May 28, 2021
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Monday, May 24, 2021
Saturday, May 22, 2021
Friday, May 21, 2021
Thursday, May 20, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
The Tax Man Shunneth
Joe Biden keeps saying "America is back." But what he really means is Barack Obama is back. From the military and abortion to transgenderism and education, everything feels like a regurgitation of the 44th president's worst policies. The shades of Obama run deep, right down to the IRS -- the former president's favorite weapon for crushing the opposition. Under Biden, the tax agency's campaign of intimidation is back, and Christian organizations everywhere should brace themselves.
Tony In The Media
Governments Don't Get a Pass on Violating Religious Freedom in a Pandemic
Though the COVID-19 pandemic impacted business as usual across the world, it has not stopped our work on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF).
Flattered to Be on China's Sanctions List
The Chinese Communist Party recently imposed sanctions against us for our work on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom. It's part of a desperate attempt to silence international scrutiny of Beijing's abysmal human-rights record, particularly its genocidal policies against the Uighurs and other Turkic Muslims in Xinjiang and its persecution of other religious minorities.