On today's show:
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Louisiana and House Republican Whip, details what happened during the first hearing of the January 6th House Select Committee.
- Robert Cahaly, senior strategist and chief pollster at the Trafalgar Group, shares his findings on how Americans view COVID vaccine mandates and critical race theory in public school curriculum.
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and ranking member of the House Ways and Means Committee, reports on President Joe Biden’s first six months in office.
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee and member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, discusses the Coca-Cola executive testifying before the Congressional Executive Commission on China, her introduction of the "United Nations Transparency and Accountability Act," and a new survey showing only 20% of Americans support allowing men who identify as transgender to play in women’s sports.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Monday, July 26, 2021
Saturday, July 24, 2021
Friday, July 23, 2021
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Monday, July 19, 2021
J. Christian Adams
Saturday, July 17, 2021
Friday, July 16, 2021
Thursday, July 15, 2021
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Monday, July 12, 2021
Saturday, July 10, 2021
Friday, July 9, 2021
Thursday, July 8, 2021
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Monday, July 5, 2021
Saturday, July 3, 2021
Friday, July 2, 2021
Thursday, July 1, 2021
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Monday, June 28, 2021
Saturday, June 26, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
CDC: Why Mask? Don't Ask
Yesterday new CDC guidance directed vaccinated persons to wear masks indoors over most of the country, and urged everyone in K-12 schools to wear masks in the fall. The guidance reversed the rules the CDC issued earlier this year, which recognized that people vaccinated against COVID-19 do not need to wear masks because they are immune, at least to its most harmful effects.
Tony In The Media
Governments Don't Get a Pass on Violating Religious Freedom in a Pandemic
Though the COVID-19 pandemic impacted business as usual across the world, it has not stopped our work on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF).
Flattered to Be on China's Sanctions List
The Chinese Communist Party recently imposed sanctions against us for our work on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom. It's part of a desperate attempt to silence international scrutiny of Beijing's abysmal human-rights record, particularly its genocidal policies against the Uighurs and other Turkic Muslims in Xinjiang and its persecution of other religious minorities.