On today's show, guest hosted by Eben Fowler:
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6thdistrict of Florida and member of the House Armed Services Committee, gives an update on the situation in Israel and how President Biden is handling foreign policy.
- Dr. Marty Makary, Professor at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine & School of Public Health, discusses the new CDC guidelines for vaccinated Americans.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, warns of harmful ideologies being pushed on Virginia’s largest school systems.
- Dr. Melanie Conway, Psychiatrist at Little Rock Psychiatry, responds to the ACLU after they slammed the Arkansas SAFE Act, and discusses the science behind prohibiting puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and other gender transition procedures for minors.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Monday, May 17, 2021
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Friday, May 14, 2021
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Monday, May 10, 2021
Saturday, May 8, 2021
Friday, May 7, 2021
Thursday, May 6, 2021
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Monday, May 3, 2021
Saturday, May 1, 2021
Friday, April 30, 2021
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Monday, April 26, 2021
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Friday, April 23, 2021
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Arielle Del Turco
Monday, April 19, 2021
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Friday, April 16, 2021
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
A Supreme Chance at an Abortion Fix
Americans could use some good news right about now -- and this morning, the Supreme Court gave it to them. After 29 long years, the justices just took a case that every pro-lifer has been waiting for: a direct challenge to Roe v. Wade. For the first time since 1992, the highest court in the land has a chance to deal a death blow to the precedent that's tied this country in judicial knots -- and robbed us of 62 million unique, irreplaceable lives. That could all change by this time next year when the Supreme Court has what some legal scholars are calling "the best opportunity they'll ever have to overturn Roe.\
Tony In The Media
Governments Don't Get a Pass on Violating Religious Freedom in a Pandemic
Though the COVID-19 pandemic impacted business as usual across the world, it has not stopped our work on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF).
Equality Act Assails Religious Freedom
In late February, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the so-called "Equality Act" (H.R. 5), one of the most anti-life, anti-family and anti-faith bills in American history. The legislation passed by a vote of 224-206, with only three Republicans supporting it. As of press time, the bill had moved to the Democrat-controlled Senate, and President Joe Biden had urged Congress to pass the measure in concert with many of the executive actions he has already taken unilaterally.