Live with Tony Perkins
Weekdays from 5-6PM ET
On Tuesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Senior Fellows Peter Sprigg and Chris Gacek guest host for Tony. Director of the Iona Institute, David Quinn, joins the show to discuss recent developments in Ireland’s marriage laws. Last Friday, Irish voters voted to change the country’s constitution to redefine marriage, becoming the first nation in the world to approve same sex “marriage” through the ballot box. Author and professor, Dr. Paul Kengor, joins the show to discuss his new book, “Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage.” Also, Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Legal Counsel, Jeremy Tedesco, joins Peter and Chris to discuss the ruling from the Second Circuit Court of Appeals on “Choose Life” license plates in New York.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Visit the Iona Institute and connect with David Quinn on twitter @davquinn
- Purchase Paul Kengor's new book Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage
- Read more on the Second Circuit ruling in New York regarding the "Choose Life" license plates.
- Follow Jeremy Tedesco on twitter @Jeremy_Tedesco
- Visit the Free to Believe website