Ted Cruz, Ben Sasse, Brian Morgenstern, Andrew Bostom
October 8, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator from Texas, on Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court and Democrats’ threats to pack the Court, his new book, “One Vote Away: How a Single Supreme Court Seat Can Change History,” and on newly declassified CIA documents showing Hillary Clinton and President Obama’s role in the Russia investigation.
- Ben Sasse, U.S. Senator from Nebraska, on his response to anti-Catholic smears used against Judge Barrett, and why Congress is to blame for the politicization of the Supreme Court.
- Brian Morgenstern, White House Deputy Communications Director and Deputy Press Secretary, on President Trump’s efforts to provide COVID-19 relief to the American people, and on newly declassified CIA documents showing Hillary Clinton and President Obama’s role in the Russia investigation.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, Epidemiologist and Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Brown University, on the Great Barrington Declaration that calls for a herd immunity response to COVID-19.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on a scriptural response to COVID-19 and a preview of Freedom Sunday.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Watch the archives from this year’s Values Voter Summit.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Ben Sasse blames Congress for the politicization of the courts & warns against court packing
Family Research Council · Sen. Ted Cruz talks about his new book, One Vote Away: How a Single SCOTUS Seat Can Change History
Family Research Council · WH's Brian Morgenstern talks about Trump's condition & the condition of the COVID relief package
Family Research Council · Andrew Bostom warns against the dangerous side effects of the current, oppressive virus poilcies
Family Research Council · David Closson discusses the Bible's prescription in times of widespread illness and infection