Mike Rounds, Andrew Bostom, Ken Blackwell, Brad Jurkovich
October 27, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Mike Rounds, U.S. Senator from South Dakota, on Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation and swearing in.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Brown University, on how the media has politicized COVID-19.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on the riots in Philadelphia.
- Dr. Brad Jurkovich, Senior Pastor of First Bossier in Bossier City, LA, on the Pastor Prophet Patriot conference.
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Amy Coney Barrett Should be Confirmed to the Supreme Court.
- Watch Freedom Sunday, a powerful event calling on churches to reopen according to Hebrews 10:25.
- Check out Tony’s recent sermon, Time to Take a Stand.
- Get your copy of FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.