Sam Brownback, Jim Sneeringer, Terry Jeffrey, Lindsey Graham
November 18, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Sam Brownback, Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom, on the 2020 Ministerial to Advance Freedom of Religion or Belief.
- Dr. Jim Sneeringer, expert in electronic data communication systems, Co-Founder of iVoterGuide, and a member of iVoterGuide’s Board of Directors, on why the Dominion voting system failed to meet Texas election standards.
- Terry Jeffrey, editor-in-chief for CNS News, on his recent article, "5 Evil Things Biden Plans To Do as President."
- Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator from South Carolina and Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, on the Big Tech hearings in the U.S. Senate.
- Join us at 8 p.m. ET tonight for Pray Vote Stand, a time of prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.