Ralph Reed, Dean Nelson, Will Haun, Michelle Cretella
December 14, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Ralph Reed, Founder and Chairman of the Faith & Freedom Coalition, on the U.S. Supreme Court rejecting the Texas election lawsuit, Tuesday's FRC Action Pray Vote Stand Rally in Cleveland, Georgia, and what is at stake in the Georgia runoffs.
- Dean Nelson, FRC’s Senior Fellow for African American Affairs and the Executive Director of Human Coalition Action, on over 25 black ministers signing a letter to U.S. Senate candidate Raphael Warnock urging him to reconsider his stance on abortion, and on FRC Action’s Georgia pastor briefing on Thursday.
- Will Haun, Counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, on the Catholic Archdiocese of Washington suing D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser over her 50 person limit on houses of worship.
- Dr. Michelle Cretella, Executive Director of the American College of Pediatricians, on the FDA’s approval of the COVID-19 vaccine and concerns over whether the vaccine will be mandated.
- Find out more about FRC Action’s “Pray, Vote, Stand Rally” in Cleveland, Georgia on Tuesday, December 15.
- Find out more about the Faith, Family, Freedom Fund pastor briefing in Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday, December 17.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a time of prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
- To share how God has revealed himself to you through Scripture this year, leave us a brief voice message at 866-372-7234.