Roger Wicker, Greg Steube, Keisha Russell, Hans von Spakovsky
February 4, 2021 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Roger Wicker, U.S. Senator from Mississippi, on this morning’s National Prayer Breakfast, the latest on negotiations over a COVID relief bill, his introduction of the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act, and on President Biden’s Education Secretary nominee endorsing boys competing in girls’ sports.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th district of Florida, on President Biden’s Education Secretary nominee endorsing boys competing in girls’ sports, and the reintroduction of his bill “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act.”
- Keisha Russell, Counsel for First Liberty Institute, on an Illinois student facing a school disciplinary hearing for refusing to participate in sexuality program that violates her religious beliefs.
- Hans von Spakovsky, Senior Legal Fellow at Heritage Foundation, on his new publication: 9 Election Reforms States Can Implement to Prevent Mistakes and Vote Fraud.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.