Terry Jeffrey, Chip Roy, Travis Weber
February 5, 2021 - complete program
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-In-Chief for CNS News, on the U.S. Senate’s Vote-a-Rama and his column: Biden's 2021 COVID-19 Bill Costs More Than Entire 1981 Federal Government.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st district of Texas, on his letter to Speaker Pelosi demanding Rep. Ocasio-Cortez apologize for her ‘scurrilous’ accusation against Sen. Cruz.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the overreach of President Biden’s executive orders.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.