James Lankford, Warren Davidson, Andrew Torba
Today’s show features:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on the reintroduction of his Conscience Protection Act, and grave concerns over Xavier Becerra, President Biden’s nominee for U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services.
- Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Ohio, on the serious problems with the Equality Act, a bill scheduled for a House floor vote on Thursday.
- Andrew Torba, CEO of Gab, on how Big Tech censorship is driving many conservatives to join Gab.
- Ask your representative to oppose the so-called “Equality Act.”
- Learn more about the inequality of the “Equality Act.”
- Read Tony’s op-ed about HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Check out FRC’s resource on HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.