David Prentice, Valerie Huber, Dave Yost, David Closson
April 16, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Dr. David Prentice, Vice President and Research Director of the Charlotte Lozier Institute, on the National Institutes of Health’s forthcoming announcement on fetal tissue research.
- Valerie Huber, Former U.S. Special Representative for Global Women’s Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), on the Biden administration’s proposal to reverse a Trump-era policy on Title X funding.
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, on his motion to intervene in the case to defend the Trump-era Title X rule.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on his article, Thinking Biblically About Loyalty.
- Submit a comment letting the Biden administration know you oppose federal funding of abortion with Title X dollars.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.