Virginia Aabram, Andy Harris, Beth Mizell, Will Hild, Dr. Albert Mohler
May 24, 2022
On today’s program:
- Virginia Aabram, Washington Examiner Congressional Reporter, covers Tuesday’s primary elections.
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, discusses the Title 42 border policy and the House Freedom Caucus letter to President Biden regarding the World Health Organization.
- Beth Mizell, Louisiana State Senator, provides an update on Louisiana’s “Fairness in Women’s Sports Act,” which she authored.
- Will Hild, Executive Director of Consumers’ Research, reacts to State Farm’s decision to walk back its woke indoctrination program for children after consumer backlash.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, discusses the release of the SBC Sexual Abuse Task Force/Guidepost Solutions report and where the church goes from here.
- Tell State Farm that being a good neighbor means protecting the innocence of children.
- Ask Gov. John Bel Edwards to sign the “Fairness in Women’s Sports Act!”
- Learn more about the Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast in Baton Rouge.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.