Steve Daines, James Lankford, Jonathan Keller, Ben Carson
June 8, 2022
On today’s program:
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, highlights a recent letter he sent to the Department of Justice demanding answers after a string of attacks against pro-life ministries and the recent arrest of an armed man threatening the life of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, reacts to a Department of Homeland Security alert warning of potential violence after the Supreme Court releases its decision in Dobbs and shares about his Washington Stand column.
- Jonathan Keller, CEO of California Family Council, breaks down the results of California’s midterm primary election and discusses a proposal to teach Drag Queen 101 in California K-12 schools.
- Dr. Ben Carson, Founder and Chairman of the American Cornerstone Institute, offers his take on what's at the heart of escalating violence around the country.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- LANKFORD: Our Families Need Us.
- CARSON: America’s First Freedom Must Remain a Cornerstone of Our Nation.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.