Kevin Hern, Chuck Grassley, Brent Keilen, Tom Gilson
June 9, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Oklahoma, reacts to the House of Representatives vote on the Democrats’ gun control bill and the Republican Study Committee’s pro-family budget proposal.
- Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator from Iowa, shares how the Senate is addressing the nation’s epidemic of violence and why House Democrats are blocking a proposal to increase security for U.S. Supreme Court justices, in light of a threat on Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s life.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President for FRC Action, offers his analysis of the most recent midterm primary election results.
- Tom Gilson, Senior Editor for The Stream, shares key takeaways from the Southern Baptist Convention’s vote on how to respond to sexual abuse allegations.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.