Jody Hice, Allie Stuckey, Tom Ascol, Jerry Bowyer, Chris Smith
June 13, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia, reacts to the Left’s continued disruptive actions ahead of the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs, as well as the announcement from a bipartisan group of Senators that they had reached an agreement on a gun violence measure.
- Allie Stuckey, Host of BlazeTV’s “Relatable,” breaks down what’s behind the woke transformation of the Fox News Channel.
- Tom Ascol, senior pastor of Grace Baptist Church in Cape Coral, FL, comments on Guidepost Solutions’ recommendations to the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Jerry Bowyer, Bowyer Research President, on the state of the U.S. economy and what’s driving high inflation.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, addresses the growing wave of left-wing violence perpetrated against churches and other pro-life ministries.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.