Katherine Johnson, Jeff Landy, Chris Smith, Ben Carson
June 24, 2022
On today’s program:
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, reacts to the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, which overturns the 49-year old Roe decision.
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, shares his thoughts on the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, addresses how the House Republicans will address a post-Roe world.
- Dr. Ben Carson, famed pediatric neurosurgeon and former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, shares his insights on the Dobbs decision.
- Partner with FRC to pray, vote, and stand at this critical time in America.
- Urge the Secretary of the Navy to stop focusing on pronouns and start defending America!
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Register for Victory 2022 in Lafayette, Louisiana, June 24-25.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.