Mike Johnson, Flip Benham, Andrew Brunson
July 4, 2022
On this special Independence Day edition of Washington Watch:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, highlights the importance of the judiciary’s interpretation and application of the original intent of the framers of the Constitution.
- Flip Benham, director of Operation Save America, rejoices in the SCOTUS decision overturning Roe v. Wade and emphasizes the need for continued work to protect the unborn now that the issue of abortion has returned to the states.
- Andrew Brunson, FRC’s Special Advisor for Religious Freedom, shares about his new Prepare to Stand video series and the need for Christians in the West to prepare for a coming wave of hostility.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Download and share the Prepare to Stand video series.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.