Steve Marshall, Stephen Moore, Carolyn McDonnell, Larry Taunton
July 5, 2022
On today’s program:
- Steve Marshall, Alabama Attorney General, reacts to state prosecutors defying state pro-life laws around the country and addresses how the Dobbs decision will affect laws protecting children from gender transition surgeries.
- Stephen Moore, FreedomWorks Senior Economic Contributor, breaks down the latest economic news.
- Carolyn McDonnell, Americans United for Life staff counsel, highlights resources for state attorneys general in the aftermath of the U.S. Supreme Court’s overturning of Roe v. Wade.
- Larry Taunton, Executive Director of the Fixed Point Foundation, takes a historical and analytical look at the blatant hypocrisy of the press.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.