Weekend Edition - March 6, 2020
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, reacts to Rep. Jerry Nadler’s (D-NY) statement that God’s will is “no concern of this Congress.”
- Kenyn Cureton, FRC’s Vice President for Christian Resources, reflects on America’s history of lawmakers seeking to follow God’s will.
- Rob Schwarzwalder, Senior Lecturer at Regent University, laments the liberal drift of Bethany Christian Services on same-sex adoption.
- Tell your senators to oppose H.R. 1.
- Tell your senators to oppose the Equality Act.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Read about the unfairness of the Fairness for All Act.
- Tell your senators to oppose HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Read Tony’s op-ed about HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Check out FRC’s resource on HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Learn how the partisan coronavirus relief bill promotes abortion.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.