Weekend Edition - March 13, 2021
- Marco Rubio, U.S. Senator from Florida, outlines his opposition to Wendy Sherman’s nomination as Deputy Secretary of State, and shares how his bill—the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act—will ensure that goods made with Uyghur forced labor do not enter the United States.
- Rand Paul, U.S. Senator from Kentucky, explains his opposition to Rachel Levine’s nomination as HHS Assistant Secretary and argues why biological boys identifying as transgender should not compete in female sports.
- Angela Hill, Mississippi State Senator, celebrates the wave of girls' sports bills becoming law across the U.S.
- Contact your elected leaders about election reform, the Equality Act, and President Biden’s nominees.
- Find out more about why President Biden’s nominee for HHS Assistant Secretary is unfit for the position.
- Check out FRC & FRC Action’s election integrity resources.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Learn how the partisan coronavirus relief bill promotes abortion.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.