Weekend Edition - March 20, 2021
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Indiana and Chairman of the House Republican Study Committee, expresses serious concern about the Pentagon launching a PR campaign against Fox News host Tucker Carlson.
- Reince Priebus, President of the Michael Best Law Firm, former White House Chief of Staff to President Trump, and former Chairman of the Republican National Committee, reports that everyday conservatives are outpacing woke companies in political donations.
- Eric Sammons, Editor, Crisis Magazine, applauds Pope Francis’s decree that the church has no power bless same-sex unions.
- Read FRC's publication, "Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality."
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.