Weekend Edition - March 27, 2021
- Roger Severino, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC) and former Director of the Office for Civil Rights at HHS, warns about the ways that HHS Assistant Secretary Rachel Levine will use HHS to infringe on religious freedom and parental rights.
- Robin Lundstrum, Arkansas State Representative for District 87, discusses her bill before the Arkansas legislature, “Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.”
- Kristen Waggoner, General Counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, debunks South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem’s legal rationale for using her veto power to gut the girls’ sports protection bill.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Learn more about Rachel Levine’s far Left record.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.