Weekend Edition - June, 18th, 2022
June 18, 2022
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, discusses negotiations in a bipartisan Senate deal on gun violence and the Biden administration’s Disinformation Governance Board.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, shares the latest developments on the congressional negotiations over gun violence.
- Dr. Quentin Van Meter, President of the American College of Pediatricians, reacts to President Biden signing an executive order barring federal funds from being used for ‘conversion therapy.’
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, responds to President Biden’s ‘parents’ council’ which includes parents who labeled other concerned parents as ‘terrorists’ for attending local school board meetings as well as the President’s executive order promoting gender transitions on children.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.