Ted Yoho, Carrie Severino, Rich Noyes
September 16, 2019 - complete program
For the Monday, September 16, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we feature:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, to discuss the attack on a Saudi oil field.
- Carrie Severino, Chief Counsel and Policy Director of the Judicial Crisis Network and co-author of Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court, on how the New York Times’ latest hit piece on Justice Kavanaugh completely backfired.
- Analysis of Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke’s gun confiscation rant from last week’s Democratic presidential debate.
- Richard Noyes, Research Director at Media Research Center and Senior Editor at NewsBusters.org, to discuss the top takeaways from the Democratic Presidential Debate.
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.