Andy Biggs, Michael New, Meg Kilgannon
September 18, 2019 - complete program
For the Wednesday, September 18, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we feature:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona and Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, on the Democrats’ continued failures to justify impeachment of President Trump.
- Michael New, Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, on the new data from the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute showing pro-life gains around the country and a decline in the abortion rate to the lowest levels since 1973.
- Meg Kilgannon, Executive Director of Concerned Parents and Educators for Fairfax County, on the double standard in schools that punish students for protesting abortion, but encourage them to protest climate change.
- Partner with FRC to take back our schools from the Left’s agenda!
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.