Chris Mitchell, Jim Banks, Andy Pollack, Sarah Perry
September 19, 2019 - complete program
For the Thursday, September 19, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we feature:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN, on the tied result in Israel’s latest elections.
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, on South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s renewed support for the local abortion clinic, after its late abortionist Ulrich Klopfer was found to have stored thousands of aborted babies on his property.
- Andy Pollack, Father of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting Victim Meadow Pollack, on his book, “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies that Created the Parkland Shooter and Endanger America’s Students.”
- Sarah Perry, Director of Partnerships at Family Research Council, on the disgraced SPLC’s role in erasing the disciplinary policies that could have stopped the Parkland shooter.
- Watch FRC Speaker Series event, “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students”
- Partner with FRC to take back our schools from the Left’s agenda!
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.