Mike Johnson, Patrina Mosley, Connor Semelsberger, Alex Swoyer, Hogan Gidley
November 13, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, on today’s House Judiciary Committee markup of a resolution which would remove the deadline for the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA). This comes as Democrats in Virginia wish to ratify the ERA when they take control in the next legislative session.
- Patrina Mosley, FRC’s Director of Life, Culture, and Women’s Advocacy, and Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Legislative Assistant, to explain the harms of the Equal Rights Amendment.
- Alex Swoyer, Legal Affairs Reporter for the Washington Times, and Hogan Gidley, Deputy Assistant to the President and Principal Deputy Press Secretary, on today’s impeachment hearing in the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
- Read FRC’s article, “When Erdogan Visits the U.S., He Has Some Explaining to Do.”
- Sign the petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference in Ohio, November 15 – 16.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.