Mark Green, Paul Diamond, Jared Bridges
December 5, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, on House Democrats’ plan to forge ahead on impeachment despite the lack of evidence.
- Paul Diamond, leading human rights attorney in the United Kingdom, on a report that Muslim UN officials blocked Syrian Christian refugees from getting help.
- Jared Bridges, FRC’s Vice President for Brand Advancement, to discuss how a biblical worldview guides us in handling conflict in a divided country.
- Learn about the U.S. Constitution’s “No Religious Test” clause.
- Explore FRC’s “Biblical Worldview Series.”
- Review FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.