Steve Scalise, Don Bacon, Connor Semelsberger, David Closson
January 7, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana and House Minority Whip, on January’s designation as Sanctity of Human Life Month and an update on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Don Bacon, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Nebraska, on the politicized responses to the death of Iranian General Soleimani.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Legislative Assistant for Pro-Life Policies, on the highlights of Planned Parenthood’s new annual report and President Trump’s pro-life accomplishments.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the significance of President Trump’s pro-life record.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC's resource, "Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts."
- Read more about the Trump administration’s pro-life accomplishments.
- Read the publication, "Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement."
- Explore FRC's materials on the sanctity of human life.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.