Tom Cotton, Alex Azar, Mike Pompeo
January 24, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on his analysis of the Democratic case for impeachment and the anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
- Alex Azar, U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, on HHS’s pro-life efforts under the Trump administration, including their most recent announcement today at FRC’s ProLifeCon that they will enforce the Weldon Amendment against California.
- Mike Pompeo, U.S. Secretary of State, on the Trump administration’s international pro-life efforts and President Trump’s historic appearance at the March for Life.
- Check out the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Learn more about whether your healthcare plan covers abortion.
- Watch FRC’s ProLifeCon Digital Action Summit.
- Review FRC’s Issue Brief, “Born Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Read FRC’s publication, “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps illustrating progress in the states on key pro-life laws.
- Read about the importance of fetal dignity laws.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.