Jill Stanek, Dan Gainor, Michelle Cretella, Travis Weber, Arielle Del Turco
February 17, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Jill Stanek, a former Labor & Delivery nurse who blew the whistle on born-alive abortion survivors being left to die, to respond to claims that babies surviving abortion “doesn’t happen.”
- Dan Gainor, Vice President for TechWatch, business, and culture at Media Research Center, on Sesame Street’s plans to feature a drag queen and renewed efforts to defund PBS.
- Dr. Michelle Cretella, executive director of the American College of Pediatricians, on the unfairness of forcing female athletes to compete against biological males.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, and Arielle Del Turco, with FRC’s Center for Religious Liberty, on the Trump administration’s International Religious Freedom Alliance, and on record levels of Christian persecution in India and several other countries.
- Explore FRC’s interactive map to see what fetal dignity laws are on the books in your state.
- Read more about the intersection of politics and faith in FRC’s Biblical Worldview Series.
- Review FRC Action’s scorecard to see how well your members of Congress served to defend life, family, and religious liberty.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.