Roger Marshall, Jeff Sessions, Ken Blackwell, Ethan Gutmann
March 27, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kansas, to discuss coronavirus relief measures and abortion clinics defying orders to stop performing abortions.
- Jeff Sessions, Former U.S. Attorney General, on how the SPLC is targeting conservatives even amid a pandemic.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on how the coronavirus may impact the November election.
- Ethan Gutmann, investigative reporter and author of “The Slaughter: Mass Killings, Organ Harvesting, and China's Secret Solution to Its Dissident Problem,” China’s continued organ harvesting of political and religious prisoners.
- Read more on “How the Coronavirus Relief Bills Benefit Churches and Other Nonprofits.”
- Check out FRC’s “Ideas and Resources for Churches” while navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
- Learn more about how you can prayerfully respond to the coronavirus.
- Read FRC’s op-ed, “Coronavirus, Iran, and the Persecuted Church.”
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.