James Lankford, Mike Farris, Chris Mitchell, Mike Donnelly, Cathy Ruse
April 20, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator for Oklahoma and the co-chair and co-founder of the Senate Bipartisan Task Force for Combating Anti-Semitism, on the 25th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, an update on the Paycheck Protection Program, and oil prices dropping below zero dollars.
- Mike Farris, president, CEO, and general counsel of Alliance Defending Freedom, on a judge issuing a temporary restraining order against the Governor of Kansas’s ban on church gatherings, and ADF filing a lawsuit against the city of Charlotte, NC in the David Benham sidewalk counseling case.
- Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, on Israel's Netanyahu and his chief rival agreeing to a power-sharing deal.
- Mike Donnelly, Senior Counsel and Director of Global Outreach for the Homeschool Legal Defense Association, and Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of Human Dignity, on a Harvard Law professor who wants a ‘presumptive ban’ on homeschooling.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Learn how the pandemic is affecting persecuted minorities.
- Get your copy of Man to Man: Rediscovering Masculinity in a Challenging World.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit org/app.