Andy Biggs, Scott Rasmussen, Roger Marshall, Ken Blackwell
April 23, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of Arizona and member of the president’s Opening Up America Again Congressional Group, on how to reopen the country while balancing the interests of public health and the economy.
- Scott Rasmussen, Pollster and Publisher of ScottRasmussen.com, on whether we are asking the right questions about the coronavirus and the economy.
- Dr. Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kansas, on his decision to remain in his district to treat COVID-19 patients while Congress votes to replenish the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on re-opening the country while balancing the interests of public health and the economy.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Get your copy of Man to Man: Rediscovering Masculinity in a Challenging World.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.