Andy Biggs, Scott Rasmussen, Roger Marshall, Ken Blackwell
April 23, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of Arizona and member of the president’s Opening Up America Again Congressional Group, on how to reopen the country while balancing the interests of public health and the economy.
- Scott Rasmussen, Pollster and Publisher of ScottRasmussen.com, on whether we are asking the right questions about the coronavirus and the economy.
- Dr. Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kansas, on his decision to remain in his district to treat COVID-19 patients while Congress votes to replenish the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on re-opening the country while balancing the interests of public health and the economy.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Get your copy of Man to Man: Rediscovering Masculinity in a Challenging World.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Andy Biggs urges America to take a reasonable approach in reopening the economy
Family Research Council · Scott Rasmussen weighs the risks of an indefinite lockdown versus the benefits of opening society
Family Research Council · Rep. Roger Marshall describes his experience with the virus & the importance of moving forward
Family Research Council · Ken Blackwell urges freedom over fear as local officials take the first steps toward recovery