Carrie Severino, Jeff Landry, Beth Stelzer, Henry Song
May 1, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Carrie Severino, President of Judicial Crisis Network, on why America deserves to see Joe Biden's list of prospective Supreme Court nominees.
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, on his letter asking Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards to fully reopen churches.
- Beth Stelzer, Founder of Save Women’s Sports, on the petition to the International Olympics Committee to protect the safety and integrity of women’s sports from biological men competing in their competitions.
- Henry Song, North Korean Human Rights Activist, on religious persecution in North Korea.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Check out Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 of FRC’s special series highlighting the dire human rights and religious freedom situation in North Korea.
- Read more about the plight of Christians in North Korea.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Carrie Severino agrees voters deserve to see a list of the kind of judges Biden would appoint
Family Research Council · AG Jeff Landry says it's time for Gov. Edwards to help guide churches toward responsible reopening
Family Research Council · Powerlifter Beth Stelzer urges the Olympics to make biology the condition for women's competition
Family Research Council · Henry Song fears N. Korea is using the pandemic to come down even harder on its citizens