Ralph Norman, Chris Mitchell, David Gibbs, Jack Hibbs
May 18, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of South Carolina and Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Maryland, on the House passing a $3 trillion Coronavirus bill and approving unprecedented rule changes.
- Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, on Israel swearing in a fragile new government as friction looms.
- Dr. David Gibbs Jr., Founder and President of Christian Law Association, on a North Carolina judge siding with churches and blocking Governor Cooper’s restrictions on indoor church services.
- Jack Hibbs, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, on his church’s decision to gather for services on Sunday, May 31st.
- Read why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Review the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Ralph Norman expresses the GOP's concerns that Pelosi is using the virus to change House rules
Family Research Council · Rep. Andy Harris insists that reopening the economy is the only stimulus America needs
Family Research Council · Dr. David Gibbs Jr. celebrates the momentum for religious freedom in the age of coronavirus
Family Research Council · Pastor Jack Hibbs announces that his church and dozens of others will open despite CA's orders