Vincent Mathews, Sam Brownback, Mark Walker, Jason Snead
June 2, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Bishop Vincent Mathews Jr., World Missions President for Church Of God In Christ, the largest African American Pentecostal denomination, on how to bring healing that is urgently needed for our nation.
- Sam Brownback, Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom, on President Trump signing an executive order on international religious freedom.
- Mark Walker, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of North Carolina, on FRC’s virtual event “Arise,” this evening at 7p.m. ET to provide an update from our nation’s capital and a special time for prayer.
- Jason Snead, Executive Director for Honest Elections, on what actions listeners can take to ensure honest elections.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read more about Tony’s experience speaking out against police brutality in his book No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth.
- Here is a list of churches filing lawsuits over coronavirus restrictions.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rev. Vincent Mathews, Jr. insists the church is essential to breaking down the barriers dividing us
Family Research Council · Amb. Sam Brownback celebrates the first-ever executive order on international religous freedom