Marsha Blackburn, Chip Roy, Michael Rubin, Ken Blackwell
June 25, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the U.S. Senate’s confirmation of Cory Wilson, President Trump’s 200th judicial nominee.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st district of Texas, on the GOP’s lawsuit against House leaders’ unconstitutional proxy voting.
- Michael Rubin, Resident Scholar at American Enterprise Institute, on Turkish strikes escalating against Syria and its Christian villages.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on the Left’s betrayal of black Americans.
- Register for ARISE & STAND!, a special update from Tony Perkins and other leaders on Monday, June 29.
- Watch Sen. Tim Scott’s floor speech after Senate Democrats blocked the JUSTICE Act police reform legislation.
- Read Tony’s Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Marsha Blackburn shames Democrats for demanding police reform but refusing to debate it
Family Research Council · Rep. Chip Roy explains what drove House Republicans to sue over Dems' proxy voting system
Family Research Council · Michael Rubin worries that Turkey's violence is escalating into Syria's Christian communities
Family Research Council · Ken Blackwell says racism isn't responsible for our chaos, the lack of local leadership is