Vicky Hartzler, Bernie Kerik, Jeff Sessions, David Harsanyi, Arielle Del Turco
July 13, 2020
Today's show features:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Missouri, on her legislation expanding liability protections for churches and nonprofit organizations.
- Bernie Kerik, former police commissioner of New York City who was in command of the NYPD on September 11, 2001, and led the city's response, rescue, recovery, and investigative efforts, on the defund the police movement and rising NYPD retirements.
- Jeff Sessions, former U.S. Attorney General, on the Biden/Sanders platform stance on life, immigration, and China.
- David Harsanyi, senior writer for National Review and author of "First Freedom: A Ride through America's Enduring History with the Gun," on his opinion piece "The Media's War on Words."
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC's Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on China announcing sanctions against U.S. Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, U.S. Representative Chris Smith (R-N.J.), and U.S. Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback, and also on the U.S. sanctions against the masterminds responsible for atrocities against the persecuted Uyghur Muslims.
- Watch Tony's encouragement to Christians to have the courage to face the cancel culture and proclaim the gospel truth.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.