Mark Morgan, Jon Schweppe, Paris Dennard, Mike Gonzalez
July 29, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Mark Morgan, Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, on the federal response to the riots in Portland and other cities and Attorney General William Barr's testimony before Congress Tuesday.
- Jon Schweppe, Director of Policy and Government Affairs for American Principles Project, on Big Tech censorship and on Facebook, Amazon, Google, and Apple CEOs testifying during the House Judiciary Antitrust subcommittee hearings.
- Paris Dennard, Senior Communications Advisor for Black Media Affairs for the Republican National Committee, on Joe Biden's record of not helping black Americans.
- Mike Gonzalez, Senior Fellow at The Heritage Foundation, on his new book, "The Plot to Change America: How Identity Politics is Dividing the Land of the Free."
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Mark Morgan says he trusts Americans to see through the Left's riot lies and vows the feds will stay
Family Research Council · Jon Schweppe explains the competing philosophies on display at the House's Big Tech hearing