Mike Donnelly, Cathy Duffy, Lawana Perkins
August 10, 2020
Today's show features:
- Mike Donnelly, Senior Counsel and Director of Global Outreach at Homeschool Legal Defense Association, on why parents are choosing to homeschool, the legal steps involved in switching to homeschooling, and how parents can pull their children out of public school.
- Cathy Duffy, author and homeschool curriculum reviewer specialist, on how parents who are making the transition from public school to homeschool can go about selecting a curriculum, resources, and find support groups/co-ops.
- Lawana Perkins, homeschool mother, on why parents should consider taking the homeschool journey.
- Learn about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Read more about why you should consider puling your children from public schools.
- Learn how to protect your children by uncovering the truth about sex education in public schools.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.