Andy Biggs, Tyler O'Neil, David Curry, Chris Mitchell, Ted Yoho
August 17, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of Arizona, on concerns over universal mail in voting and Speaker Pelosi calling Congress back from recess to hold hearings about the U.S. Post Office.
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor at PJ Media, on a preview of the DNC Convention.
- David Curry, CEO of Open Doors USA, on Open Doors USA reports showing Christians in Southeast Asia and Sudan are being denied coronavirus aid because of their faith.
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, and Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Florida and Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, on the Israel-UAE Peace Accord.
- Check out FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Andy Biggs worries that the mail-in ballot scheme will lead to Congress picking a president
Family Research Council · Tyler O'Neil expects the DNC Convention to be a parade of radical socialism
Family Research Council · David Curry describes the shocking treatment of overseas Christians desperate for virus relief
Family Research Council · Rep. Ted Yoho explains the overwhelming significance of the Israeli-UAE peace deal
Family Research Council · Chris Mitchell provides some interesting on-the-ground reaction to the new Israeli peace accord