Ken Buck, Franklin Graham, Dr. Albert Mohler
September 3, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Ken Buck, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Colorado, on his call for hearings and a federal investigation into the riots, and on D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser trying to rewrite history.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan’s Purse, on their hurricane relief efforts, the Washington Prayer March 2020 and the Left’s criticism of his prayer at the RNC Convention.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and author of “The Gathering Storm: Secularism, Culture, and the Church,” on what insight we can gain from scripture about lawlessness.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Read FRC's new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Ken Buck says a criminal conspiracy may be driving this push to destabilize our streets
Family Research Council · Franklin Graham calls on America to fill the National Mall with 'people of prayer' on Sept. 26
Family Research Council · Al Mohler argues that the call to erase Jefferson & Washington isn't reformation, it's revolution