Roy Blunt, Yaakov Menken, Che Ahn, John Fund
September 10, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on the coronavirus relief bill, and on President Trump unveiling his Supreme Court nominee list.
- Rabbi Yaakov Menken, Managing Director of the Coalition for Jewish Values, on a group of 100 Orthodox Jewish rabbis calling on Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos to stop using the Southern Poverty Law Center as a source.
- Che Ahn, Pastor of Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena, CA, on a California prosecutor threatening his church with closure and jail sentences for holding indoor church services.
- John Fund, columnist for National Review and author, on his new book to be released on September 25: “Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy.”
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement, and human sexuality.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.