Doug LaMalfa, Ken Cuccinelli, Jennie Lichter, Josh Hawley
September 16, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Doug LaMalfa, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of California, on his call for California Governor Newsom to stop peddling a climate change agenda and to start providing real solutions.
- Ken Cuccinelli, Acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, on the Department of Homeland Security cracking down on goods produced by China’s state-sponsored forced labor.
- Jennie Lichter, Deputy Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy at the White House, on the expansion of the pro-life Mexico City Policy, and on President Trump’s order eliminating critical race theory training sessions in federal agencies.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on why critical race theory training sessions have no place in federally funded facilities.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Learn more about China's Uyghur concentration camps and use of forced labor.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Doug LaMalfa on why climate change rhetoric isn't a solution for wildfires
Family Research Council · Sen. Josh Hawley on why taxpayers shouldn't fund critical race theory training sessions
Family Research Council · Jennie Lichter shares how the president is expanding protections for the unborn at home and abroad