Mike Lee, Albert Mohler, Dave Hoppe, Steve Scalise, Ann Wagner
September 24, 2020 - complete program
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah and member of the Judiciary Committee, on the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, on the grand jury’s verdict in the death of Breonna Taylor, and the spiritual implications behind the prolonged shutdown of churches.
- Dave Hoppe, Former Chief of Staff for House Speaker Paul Ryan, on the process for filling the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy.
- Steve Scalise, U.S. House Minority Whip and Representative for the 1st district of Louisiana, and Ann Wagner, U.S. Representative for the 2nd district of Missouri, on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Register for your free digital pass to this week’s Values Voter Summit from 8-9:30pm ET Tuesday-Friday.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Mike Lee on who President Trump should nominate to fill the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy
Family Research Council · Al Mohler on Breonna Taylor and the spiritual implications of prolonged shutdown of churches
Family Research Council · Rep. Steve Scalise and Rep. Ann Wagner on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act