Mike Braun, Andy McCarthy, Luke Rosiak, David Cortman
October 20, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Mike Braun, U.S. Senator from Indiana, on this week’s Judiciary Committee vote on the Amy Coney Barrett nomination, Wednesday’s vote on a COVID relief bill, and on Senate Republicans’ healthcare proposal “The Fair Care Act.”
- Andy McCarthy, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York and Senior Fellow at the National Review Institute, on the significance of the Hunter Biden emails.
- Luke Rosiak, Investigative reporter for whataretheylearning.com, on what his investigative reporting has uncovered about what children are learning in public schools.
- David Cortman, Senior Counsel and Vice President of U.S. Litigation with Alliance Defending Freedom, on a Christian school suing Oregon Governor Kate Brown over her policy threatening fines and jail time if private schools resume in-person instruction, while allowing public schools to resume in-person classes.
- Watch Freedom Sunday, a powerful event calling on churches to reopen according to Hebrews 10:25.
- Check out Tony’s recent sermon, Time to Take a Stand.
- Learn how to protect your children by uncovering the truth about sex education in public schools.
- Check out FRC’s Sample Universal Opt-Out Letter.
- Get your copy of FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.