Louie Gohmert, Ken Blackwell, Brent Keilen
November 9, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Texas and a former district judge, on his view from the ground in Pennsylvania on possible voter fraud and whether he believes the president has a solid legal case.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, Chairman of the Board for the International Foundation for Electoral Systems, and former Ohio Secretary of State, on the contested election of 2000 and what Americans can expect 20 years after Bush v. Gore.
- John Stemberger, President of Florida Family Action, on how the media covered the 2000 presidential election results compared to its dangerous bias in 2020.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, on the positive election gains in states for conservative messages and policies.
- Check out Tony’s recent sermon, Time to Take a Stand.
- Read Tony’s article, A Nation Counting on Integrity.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.