Cleta Mitchell, James Lankford, Pete Hutchison, Dan Celia
December 7, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Cleta Mitchell, Election Law Attorney, on the Trump Campaign filing a lawsuit challenging the Georgia election.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on 38 Senate Republicans filing a brief urging the U.S. Supreme Court to reaffirm that religious liberty still exists in a pandemic.
- Pete Hutchison, Esq., President of the Landmark legal Foundation, on U.S. Representative Mike Kelly’s (R-Pa.) lawsuit before the U.S. Supreme Court challenging the Pennsylvania election.
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, and Host of “Financial Issues,” on the prospects for the U.S. economy, and on Nasdaq’s proposal filed with the Securities and Exchanges Commission that threatens to drop companies from the stock exchange that don't meet certain LGBT, race, and gender quotas on their boards of directors.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a call to prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.