Doug McKelway, Michael Burgess, Dave Brat
Today’s show features:
- Doug McKelway, Correspondent for the Washington Examiner, on how the tech giants are curbing free speech.
- Michael Burgess, U.S. Representative for the 26th district of Texas and Member of the House Rules Committee, on the House Rules Committee drafting articles of impeachment for a floor vote on Wednesday.
- Dr. Dave Brat, Dean of the School of Business at Liberty University, on what today’s Big Tech companies have in common with the robber barons of the 19th century.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.