Cynthia Lummis, Mike Lindell, Mark Harris, George Barna
January 25, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Cynthia Lummis, U.S. Senator from Wyoming, on the virtual March for Life January 29, and Biden’s executive orders and nominations.
- Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow, on MyPillow being canceled by several business partners.
- Mark Harris, FRC’s National Director of Community Impact, on how Christians can stay engaged in the Biden era.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on President Biden’s repeal of President Trump’s transgender military policy.
- George Barna, President of Metaformation Inc., FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, and the Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University, on his latest post-election survey revealing bipartisan support on several policy issues.
- Read FRC’s new publication: Roe Must End: The Legal, Historical, and Cultural Reasons to Overturn Roe v. Wade
- Learn how to start a Community Impact Team in your church.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.